Sunday, November 1, 2009

this week I met eileen...


I don't know...I just thought I should make a note of this encounter cause...I have a feeling there'll be more to say some time in the future
I might be wrong but...we'll see - at least I hope I'm not

in any case, I was shooting in the funeral home (that's a story and a half...will tell it some time soon) and, since there was a wake in one of the chapels, I was constrained to to the other part of the house. suddenly, a lady came and asked me if she could just sit for a bit in the room I was in...guess, she just needed a moment to...breathe (she was actually the only daughter of the man who the wake was for)
well, we started talking and I got to know this amazing female pastor, who lives and has a congregation in, no more nor less: Marlboro, New York.
I hope I get to see more of her...and of Marlboro:)

No comments:

Post a Comment