Saturday, January 23, 2010

luck be a lady tonight

on my birthday, well into the first semester, right at the point when tensions were getting high, tears were always just waiting around the corner and most of us were waking up with the though: where the fuck did this stupid idea of becoming a photographer come from?, my girls took me to atlantic city. they had an assignment to do and I brought my cameras more for feeling like I was doing something than I actually thought I would press the shutter at all (photographing was far from pleasurable at that point). well...good that I had them! getting of the bus, we landed in a parallel universe and we started taking pictures till our film supplies were out.
I discovered my format (the fabulous square) and we all remembered why we were photographers - because we loved it!

:)















2 comments:

  1. great photos Barbie, great photos :) me like it, if that means anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fabulous square ;DDD mi lajk very much!

    ReplyDelete